Some men don’t like time consuming beard regimens. I’m one of those men. I love my natural, beard care products, but I needed something quick and less messy than the sticky pomades. Even risking beard oil stains after getting a fresh outfit on was never worth it for me.
I’m a welder by day and sometimes I don’t care if my beard is scruffy… but other times I clean up nice for dates with the wife or for business meetings.
I decided it was time to revolutionize the way we do beard styling. I created Man on the Go, the FIRST an all-in-one beard balm stick with a brush attached. Why?
- No more sticky or greasy hands
- Simply use the brush to work the product in
- No drips, flakes or clumps falling on clothes
- Compact for travel (perfect carry on!)
- Natural ingredients safe for sensitive skin
- Add fresh scent, natural shine
- Lays down flyaway hair
Us bearded men are loving the convenience of styling our beard in seconds with no hassle or mess. I often get asked what other products I use on my beard. Here’s my product list below!
- FAVORYT Foaming Beard Wash 3-4 times a week to keep my beard clean and fresh. I can use it in the shower to wash my whole face so it was very easy to add to my normal shower routine.
- FAVORYT Hand-crafted Beard Oil to moisturize skin and beard
- FAVORYT Beard Butter a few times a week before bed when I have more time.
So if you’re like me, a Man on the Go, and looking for an easy way to keep your beard tamed without all the mess or hassle, go check this thing out! I promise you won’t regret it.